Saturday, January 9, 2021

LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK..ATG Radio Network.THEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN MOST EFFECTIVE PRISON WARDEN.

Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.

In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks. Wishes On Stars, Dreams In Works, Minds Over Matters. Penny Battles. LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK..ATG Radio Network.THEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN MOST EFFECTIVE PRISON WARDEN.

Barry White - Practice What You Preach:Dances with wolves, dances with frogs, decades of dances on the right sides. Write and rites, tales told, stories left, gifts to share.LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK..ATG Radio Network.THEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN MOST EFFECTIVE PRISON WARDEN.


 Me Me Me Me Me...Five Kids, Views, Voices, Valves, Paths To Cross, Ships Of Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Waves Of Wards, Sonny And Starr, Twins, Both Sides Of The Coins.'I can't breathe,' Oklahoma man tells police before dying. 'I don't care,' officer responds.Good time, rights, reasons, seasons of love, laughter, dances in the streets. Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.

Snakes – I Heard It Through The Grapevine: Lovers And Haters.Which one are you?
FLIPPINGFACESFLIPPINGINANDOUTOFTIME.BLOGSPOT.COM
Snakes – I Heard It Through The Grapevine: Lovers And Haters.Which one are you?
Which one are you? Earth angels, bird with wings to fly far away, hares lost in the woods, girls in red hoods, trips to grandmother's house,...

No comments:

Post a Comment